The Snake River Fund works year-round to balance stewardship of and public access to our rivers. We are grateful to have supporters like you, trusting us to be the voice for the river. The Snake River Fund runs year round to support access, stewardship, education and partnerships.
In 2019, your support has helped provide funding for:
- defending the Wild & Scenic Snake River against illegal development
- preserving public access on BLM parcels
- several native fish habitat restoration projects
- 3 PFD loaner kiosks at area boat ramps
- training 24 locals in swiftwater rescue
- 3 inspirational film screenings
- an Aquatic Invasive Species prevention campaign that has reached over 250K people in the west
- Snake River Days summer camp and the 14th annual 5th Grade Class-on-a-Raft program
Never do the opportunities to cherish, protect and recreate on the waters and banks of the Snake River end. Your donation to the Snake River Fund during the Old Bill’s giving season makes it possible for us to better balance the needs of the river and our community. Protect the Snake River for future generations.
Please support the Snake River Fund during the 2019 Old Bill’s giving season. CLICK HERE TO DONATE.
Sincere thank you from Jared Baecker, Executive Director, KC Bess, Programs Director and Jessica Sheehy, Communications Director as well as our Board of Directors: Sloane Andrews-Bergien, David Bertsch, Mary Bess, Andrew Byron, David Ellerstein, Carrie Kruse, Clay Moorhead, Lauren nagel, Perk Perkins, Bob Peters, Eric Seymour, Kyle Vosmus and Lexey Wauters